What is one thing you want to do before you die?

Pics
I colored when I was in labor. Great way to relax.
I colored when I was in the hospital both times. Def a nice distraction. These are pages from Kerby Rosanes books that I colored while "doing time" recovering from surgeries.
20190806_192710.jpg
20190929_184100.jpg

I will definitely share when it's available! It's meant for young adults. I only have my phone working at the moment, I'm saving up to replace my computer little by little. So I can share some photos of the finished drawings for now. Sorry they're kind of poor quality shots of them in their plastic binder sleeves. Hope you like them!
View attachment 3304866
View attachment 3304867View attachment 3304868
oh these are SO cool!! I want one. Im dead serious that those are the best colour-in drawings Ive seen!

Just realized I’ve been floating around this thread without answering the actual question. Oddly enough, I was thinking about this just yesterday!

I suppose I‘ve got a pretty eclectic mix of unrelated stuff.

• Catch a tuna
  • bring someone to Christ (at least one)
  • own a cow
  • visit Alaska and/or Hawaii
  • own a snake (its been my dream since I was little, but my dad hates them)

Just realized I’ve been floating around this thread without answering the actual question. Oddly enough, I was thinking about this just yesterday!

I suppose I‘ve got a pretty eclectic mix of unrelated stuff.

• Catch a tuna
  • bring someone to Christ (at least one)
  • own a cow
  • visit Alaska and/or Hawaii
  • own a snake (its been my dream since I was little, but my dad hates them)
it's more expensive, but I recommend Hawaii. I'd live there if I coudl afford it.

For the hot air ballooners, a few just went over my house. One was so low the chickens were freaking out and my son thought it was a jet because he heard the fire going in it. He waved to them

Attachments

• IMG_20221028_180230647.jpg
    IMG_20221028_180230647.jpg
    522.9 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom