What is one thing you want to do before you die?

Pics
More later. Also how was everyone's Halloween?
I didnt get to celebrate!
My folks are very anti-halloween. I watched a.... "scary"? episode of doctor who. Thats about it! I had to listen to my dad moaning about the celebrations and wishing thunderstorms and rain on the trick or treaters 🙄

I can't wait to actually celebrate it one of these years!
Hopefully every one else was able to and enjoyed!!

This I'll do when I'm a little older but give my parents $100,000. I thought each but that would be too much.

More later. Also how was everyone's Halloween?
that’s an awful lot of money. i hope you’re in a position to do something like that someday.

over 80% of people in the united states don’t have $10,000 saved up, let alone 10x that number in surplus liquid funds.

My folks are very anti-halloween. I watched a.... "scary"? episode of doctor who. Thats about it! I had to listen to my dad moaning about the celebrations and wishing thunderstorms and rain on the trick or treaters 🙄

That's not a very nice attitude from your dad. We had beautiful weather for trick or treat, partly cloudy and 55. We were comfortable walking around in jeans and sweatshirts and the kids didn't have to wear their costumes over their coats

How sad. You deserve to celebrate Halloween. I dressed up my chicken as a cow (yes my dad wasn't too happy about that) and I'll have a photo later. It was late and I don't have a photo of her since she was a little fidgety. I'll have to confess that I don't have a phone so that was the reason why I don't have a photo of her.

Well, your dad got his wish here…it rained pretty thoroughly, but we still got some trick-or-treating in before hand.

Well, your dad got his wish here…it rained pretty thoroughly, but we still got some trick-or-treating in before hand.

Same for me. My mom thought no one was going to be coming because of rain but some people came in umbrellas, cars, very few people came in raincoats and people enjoyed the rain so much they came with no umbrellas and no raincoats.

That's not a very nice attitude from your dad. We had beautiful weather for trick or treat, partly cloudy and 55. We were comfortable walking around in jeans and sweatshirts and the kids didn't have to wear their costumes over their coats
he  thinks he's being righteous. It's ridiculously immature.
Glad you had a good time, and fair weather!

How sad. You deserve to celebrate Halloween. I dressed up my chicken as a cow (yes my dad wasn't too happy about that) and I'll have a photo later. It was late and I don't have a photo of her since she was a little fidgety. I'll have to confess that I don't have a phone so that was the reason why I don't have a photo of her.
That is brilliant 😂
I wanted, and still want, to dress my duck up as a pumpkin. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom