What is she?

Mine's coat doesn't ever really change. She's always cold, unless it's over 100 in summer.
9c267295.jpg

DCP_0035.JPG
DCP_0034.JPG
honey-Big rat terrier (15 lbs, AKC. 5 years old)

DCP_0033.JPG
Tiny-Small fat rat terrier (10 lbs. should be 5 rotfl), 4 years old,

Natural squirrel dogs, Chase rats, and cats. black one will occasionally chase chickens. but never catch. people come to the house. or we come home... and their completely nuts for a few minutes.

-Daniel

Did you try a Kong? They're toys made of dog toy rubber, & the original toy shape is able to be stuffed with treats for them to play with to try to 'reward' them for toy playing.......... Peanut Butter works well to keep them busy. My Rottie was a HUGE chewer, he literally ruined drywall in our bathroom. FINALLY he grew out of chewing Everything. But still LOVES his toys. He goes NUTTS over his hard rubber shapes. He has a large tire that is the size of nearly a lawn tractor tire that he Loves to tote around, it has holes from his chewing it everywhere. It looks like it's been BB gun shot TONZ of times.
lau.gif
But any regular plastic squeak toy is ruined in minutes. He even skins & separates tennis balls in no time flat (but tennis balls are to small for him as an adult anyway, he's so big he could easily choke)..... so we got him these oversized tennis balls the size of soft balls & they were the right size for his mouth, but still he'd ruin them with his eye teeth.
hmm.png
So we're destined to buy him all rubber toys. He's even split his original Kong shape in two pieces.
roll.png
Kind of like a dog version of BamBam.
lau.gif
I seen somewhere they even make scented rubber dog toys to entise the dogs to be interested in them.

she is adorable, but I would say definitely a bit of a mix...my (late) rat terriers had very short hair, and very few are as large as yours looks to be. I can't really tell what else might be in there...I first thought a little beagle, but now i'm not so sure about that. My rat terriers were never very hyper, but I think we got lucky or something because I hear of many that are pretty wild. Great dogs though. How long have you had her?

Back
Top Bottom