What is the best goose breed to get?

Celeeste

Chirping
May 16, 2020
I was planning my farm and I was wanted to have geese and I was wondering what would be the best goose breed to get. I'd like brown Chinese geese for laying (because I like their unique head knob), but are they a good laying breed? Also how much should I expect to pay for something like 10 brown Chinese goslings? I'd also like a gander.

I'm pretty new to geese so I'd like to know what the best layers are. I'd also like to know what geese are good for broiler.

Sorry if this is all over the place, I just have many questions

I was planning my farm and I was wanted to have geese and I was wondering what would be the best goose breed to get. I'd like brown Chinese geese for laying (because I like their unique head knob), but are they a good laying breed? Also how much should I expect to pay for something like 10 brown Chinese goslings? I'd also like a gander.

I'm pretty new to geese so I'd like to know what the best layers are. I'd also like to know what geese are good for broiler.

Sorry if this is all over the place, I just have many questions
Depending who answers, your questions may have many answers. I have been wanting to get some peafowl. And today I did; there's three on the way at this very moment. The reason I mention this is that one place offered month old chicks at $50 each. Another place wanted the same price for newly hatched chicks. A third place offered 8 newly hatched chicks for $650. Take the time and shop around.

The best way to answer your questions is to ask Google and do some research.

Back
Top Bottom