Yes, I lost them all. I ended up candling and didn't see any movement, and one looked like it was into the air cell, so I pipped the air cell to see if I could see anything, or hear anything, and I couldn't. I opened it up all the way and it was fully formed, absorbed the yolk sack, everything. I think it was a little to big, and couldn't get it's head turned properly, because it was still under it's wing. 2 of the others were turned right, beaks right next to the membrane, they just didn't pip. Another one looked like it was shrink wrapped, and the membrane was white. They other one, I think died a day or two ago. I think my humidity was to low, and it dried out the membrane and they couldn't get through it. I am so sad. I started with 36 eggs and had a -0- hatch.
I have more eggs coming next week, so hopefully, it will be much better.