What is the difference between Lavender Orpington and Isabel Orpington?

Sadly I don't know of any breeder off the top of my head. As @Auntiejessi3 said, Carolina Rare Chicks has about every other project color though. I personally have the non-blue Partridge Brahmas from them and they're of nice quality but I will say their personalities are a bit much at times compared to the other varieties. My girls are very bite-y and the cockerel I rehomed apparently became aggressive and had to be re-rehomed... 😳 They also carry solid blue ones so you could potentially recreate blue partridge although that would be a bit time consuming.
View attachment 2777641
View attachment 2777643
View attachment 2777645
Thanks for the beautiful photos! I found some hatching eggs from Darling Poultry in Maine. Had never heard of the blue silver oranges and dark silver oranges she has ... so we'll give them a try :). Very nice person to work with, and didn't break the bank. I did look at Carolina, but not patient enough to find a splash or blue to work into the partridges. They are sure lovely :)

I know this thread is old, but on the off chance someone can help:

I have an Isabel Orpington Rooster that crossed with my Lavender Cuckoo Orpington hens. What will the chicks look like when fully grown?

Back
Top Bottom