$$$What is the most expensive chicken you have brought or sold?$$$

Quote:
Actually it is not so much that Ganoi (actually 2 different breeds: Ga Don and Ga Cua) are so rare (excepting Ga Cua with are extremely rare). It is that they are kept very tightly by the Vientamese community within the US and Canada.

They are indeed very difficult to obtain by non-Vietanmese Americans.

Congrats that you have them.

Are you raising Ga Don or Ga Cua?

Quote:
Actually it is not so much that Ganoi (actually 2 different breeds: Ga Don and Ga Cua) are so rare (excepting Ga Cua with are extremely rare). It is that they are kept very tightly by the Vientamese community within the US and Canada.

They are indeed very difficult to obtain by non-Vietanmese Americans.

Congrats that you have them.

Are you raising Ga Don or Ga Cua?

how can i tell the difference, I made a lucky guess on what they where, he was very suprised I did. one is a necked neck one is not right? if so mine are not

Paid $5 each for 3 Black Cochins about 10 - 12 weeks old. It is looking like they may end up being a trio. One is really starting to grow a bigger comb than the other two. I hope that is the case.

Wow... thats alot of money on some chickens...

Most Expensive Bought, $15 for a seabright.

Most Expensive Sold, So Far, $15 for a turken Rooster,

Most Expensive for Sale that I have not sold and will not sell cause he is my breeder, Id Say my Frizzle Turkin Cochin Rooster for $50.00

Sold white orp pair to a friend for 40$ ( Hinkjc's line)
Sold 3 black bearded silkie 2 yr old hens for 75$

Spent 90$ on 12 eggs and got 1 to hatch:)
Spent 180$ to fill my little bator and I screwed that hatch up too

Bought a trio ( well paying it off LOL) of SLB's I wont say what they cost -its not normal-besides my Dh might look
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom