What is this yellow stringy stuff on egg?

Jun 13, 2023
Hello everyone!
So I found an egg laid randomly in grass (no one ever does that) and it had this yellow stringy stuff on the shell like in the picture...what is it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230902_100542_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230902_100542_Gallery.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 41
Is that a photo of the actual egg in question or a stock photo you grabbed from the internet?

Looks like egg yolk from another broken egg.

Is that a photo of the actual egg in question or a stock photo you grabbed from the internet?

Looks like egg yolk from another broken egg.
I had to screen shot the photo I took cause it wouldn't upload in the format of the photo on this platform for some reason I always have to screen shot the pic I take and it changes its format and it takes the pic on this site.

Have you tried clicking the "Attach files" button in the lower left corner of the message window? That will open your computer files. Then you open the file on your device that contains your photos. Find the photo you want to download to the message window and click "open". That will send it over to the message window where you've written your reply to a thread. Last, click "Insert" and "full image" and you're done. Click post reply and there you have it!

Back
Top Bottom