what is this?

Whitney13

Songster
9 Years
May 14, 2010
Malvern, AR
I seen this duck today and fell in love but the only problem is I have no clue as to what breed he or she is? It has beautiful blueish white eyes. Here is a picture of it:
57546_img_3276.jpg

Sorry about that, I guess I forgot to resize it before I uploaded it. I have cropped it and resized it.
57546_duck_2.jpg

just in case that one is still to dark here is another one of the same duck and one almost like it.
57546_duck.jpg

Thanks,
Whitney

I seen it at Little Rock Zoo this morning and they didn't have a sign saying what it was because they took all the signs down from the waterfowl pond except for the flamingo sign. I am trying to get on their website to see if it is listed but I have dial up and their website takes forever to load (I have been waiting fifteen minutes). I am looking through all kinds of list of ducks but I can't find it anywhere.
barnie.gif
If you remember what it's called please tell me.
Thanks,
Whitney

I finally got on and their animal exhibit page isn't finished yet, so that didn't do me any good. Does anyone know of something similar to BYC except about ducks? I searched but all I could find was about duck hunting.

Back
Top Bottom