What is your dream job?

What is your dream job?

• Total voters
Oh how cool it so close to you! The one I volunteered at was a couple hours drive and it got to be too much, but it was worth all the driving!

Yeah, it's literally less than 15 mins away. Currently they have a turkey vulture that thinks he is a human, a lucestic red tailed hawk named Luke, two normal red tails one had broken her wing and the other is blind in one eye. Two great horned owls with broken wings(can't fly). They did have a bald eagle named Thor but he didn't like being in captivity. And an American Kestrel named Murray who died of old age. We love to visit them!

Yeah, it's literally less than 15 mins away. Currently they have a turkey vulture that thinks he is a human, a lucestic red tailed hawk named Luke, two normal red tails one had broken her wing and the other is blind in one eye. Two great horned owls with broken wings(can't fly). They did have a bald eagle named Thor but he didn't like being in captivity. And an American Kestrel named Murray who died of old age. We love to visit them!
I would be over there all the time at 15 mins away! :D I can't get enough Hawks, I just love everything about them. :love

I guess Farmer? Vet needs to be on there! I am 100,000% gonna become a vet, and nothing is gonna stop me! I am gonna treat ALL animals, and I will still be on BYC when I do because a vet! I can see it all! It is gonna be my own business, with a home clinic, and a clinic of my own in town. I can't even explain it all!
This is wonderful!! You are going to do amazing things both helping all animals and people in return who love their animals. We can't wait to see it "Weeg The Amazing Vet!!"

This is wonderful!! You are going to do amazing things both helping all animals and people in return who love their animals. We can't wait to see it "Weeg The Amazing Vet!!"
Thank you! I have always wanted it! My goal is to become a replica of Dr. Oakly! No idea if you have seen that show, but she is my finish line! Lol!

Back
Top Bottom