what kind if rooster is this

Qmartin1

In the Brooder
Apr 27, 2021
this rooster showed up in my yard. he is really sweet. no one seems to know anything about him in the neighborhood. live in new caney texas which is by conroe by houston. thought he might be polish rooster but his hair seems different. been here almost a week. been feeding him. really nice. cones running when he hears my voice. we have been thinking about getting chickens. lice just oitside city limits and have almost two acres. we had ducks but a raccoon got them so would have to get a secure area for him. i am disabled so home all the time and i love interacting with the animals. want to try to get hens of the same kind and maybe some guineas and geese and dwarf goats. have had ducks for years and incubated them and raised them. we just moved here about six months ago so still getting used to the area. he even has black spots on his feet any help would be appreciated. ty.

Attachments

• IMG_3206.jpeg
    IMG_3206.jpeg
    579.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3204.jpeg
    IMG_3204.jpeg
    569 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3202.jpeg
    IMG_3202.jpeg
    410 KB · Views: 31
this rooster showed up in my yard. he is really sweet. no one seems to know anything about him in the neighborhood. live in new caney texas which is by conroe by houston. thought he might be polish rooster but his hair seems different. been here almost a week. been feeding him. really nice. cones running when he hears my voice. we have been thinking about getting chickens. lice just oitside city limits and have almost two acres. we had ducks but a raccoon got them so would have to get a secure area for him. i am disabled so home all the time and i love interacting with the animals. want to try to get hens of the same kind and maybe some guineas and geese and dwarf goats. have had ducks for years and incubated them and raised them. we just moved here about six months ago so still getting used to the area. he even has black spots on his feet any help would be appreciated. ty.
Pretty boy! Hope you can find out what he is!

Back
Top Bottom