what kind of bait do i need to catch a fisher.

Ugh!!! I juat had a heart attack today when I thought I saw a small fisher in our front yard. My mom and dad think it was a baby woodchuck. My dad didn't even see it and my mom didn't get close to it at all, but a went a couple feet away from it and looked at it. I'm sure It was a fisher. It had a long fluffy tail short ears and same face as a fisher. And when I went near it, it just stared at me. After a couple minutes, it turned around and walked away. Now would a woodchuck do that?? I've seen a woodchuck before, and the second I looked at it, it ran away. This thing wasn't very scared of me. Sorry if I'm kinda adding to this topic. For bait, probably anything smelly. Cat food, maybe wet dog food, a can of tuna or salmon would probably work.
Thank you for your description

Thank you for your description
:welcome :frow This is an old thread. Hopefully you don't have any fishers but if you do there are some good videos on YouTube about catching them. I have never seen any around here but after doing some research found out that there are some in Florida but they are rare here. Good luck...

Back
Top Bottom