What kind of dog do you have?

dog1.jpg

J.E.B. - german shorthaired/chocolate lab mix - rescued from a kill shelter

dog2.jpg

Ajax - doberman/lab mix - rescued from a kill shelter

dog3.jpg

Abby - my dau's apricot miniature poodle (three pounds)

rhett_small.jpg

Rhett - my chocolate miniature poodle (one pound)

i have 2 beagles and unless there trained they never stop barking and they chase after the chickens so i would advise against that breed. lol. and bird dogs may not be a good idea if you have chickens due to the fact they will chase and try to eat the chickens

1 huge 20 pound sable Pomeranian-Wilson

1 older black setter who was going to be killed-Shadow

1 old tri color watch dog Basset Hound-Lucky

We have two dogs, Sadie Mae is a half lab and half English setter that my wifes co-worker couldn't keep so we took her in as a puppy. She is very affectionate and loving.

The other is my AKC yellow lab "Honey-Behr" she is my constant companion whether I am in the house or in the barn. She comes from a line of search/rescue dogs for several of the county sheriff departments. I have raised/bred labs since 1983 and have never been without one.

Here is "Honey-Behr" relaxing on the kitchen floor.

100_1226_089.jpg

I have 5 dogs, 4 yorkies and a chihuahua.

The is one of the yorkies, Sophie, with Precious the chihuahua. Sophie is 2 and Precious is 5.

chicks001-2.jpg

This is Promise she is 4

100_2004.jpg

This is Champ he is 3
9-26-07059.jpg

100_2013.jpg

And this is Teddy he is 2 1/2 I think....
102_0540.jpg

We have 1 Black and Tan/ Walker mix coondog, we have 1 full blooded and ready to breed female Treeing Walker coondog and then our pride and joy SADIE a full blooded no papers blue heeler. Which we are in the works to get bred. If you are looking for a good herding/watchdog/extreme devoted to it's family/slightly high energy/very intelligent this is the breed for you. Ours even mothers our baby goats.
big_smile.png

1 Neapolitan mastiff female
1 chi/rat terrier mix (I think) Was a stray I caught getting into my garbage.
1 doxi/poodle mix (I think) Was a stray in very bad shape that my son rescued from 5 high school boys that were kicking her into a brick wall.
2 10 week old mutt pups

Back
Top Bottom