What kinda music do y'all like?

I listen to just about everything but metal, most country and hip hop. Anyone else out there an NPR junkie?? My local public radio station has a great music show called Eklecticos that is available on webcast (KUT Austin). The host plays literally all kinds of music and will occasionally take a theme and run with it...kind like all chicken songs but across every genre. Or play all the songs that Willy Nelson wrote, with variations by all artists. Its fun.

fall out boy
screaching weasal
panic!at the disco
beatales
lenard skynard
left alone
lone star
green day

those are the bands i like! I enjoy most anything rock but cant stand classic!

Last edited:
I am a punk rock girl

-Ramones
-Dead Milkmen
-Dead Kennedys

But to mix it up, I also like

-Beatles
-Squirrel Nut Zippers
-James Brown

Lots of other groups, too eclectic to list. But nooooooo country. That's one of the few musical standards that Barg and I agree on. He likes Barry Manilow and Peter Frampton.

I grew up a Top 40's listener, became a Metal Head in my teenage years...now I listen to everything but rap, which I cannot stand...My DS has been turning me on to this crop of metal/emo/alternative music.
Linkin Park
GreenDay
Trapt
Korn
Three Days Grace
I got him into Fingers Eleven...Paralyzer kicks butt!
I like Nickelback too.

Quote:
Let me guess, you're young too! Got some on your list I missed!

Yep 16
yippiechickie.gif
lol

Newchickenmom&kids :

Quote:
No you dont, and if you get her personality you are disowned as a chicken friend.

I would say you look like a young CHER, in our other shots, but that may not be a nice thing either
smile.png

I couldn't agree with you more mdbucks!!!!!!​

That's not fair your supposed to agree with me LOL

Back
Top Bottom