What kinda music do y'all like?

xD i got my niece to listen to Iggy Pop with me and now she enjoys singing along to "search and destroy" and "your pretty face is going to ****" on my i-pod. Shes 6 X)

thats hilarious! good job​

I'm a Definite Goo Goo Dolls fan. I've seen them twice in concert and abosolutely love them! I also like country, but none of that Trace Adkins crap. I love George Strait and Garth Brooks. I also like Martina McBride.

When it comes to music, I like just about anything. I'm not a big rap fan, but I like a little bit of it depending on what I'm doing.

Quote:
thats hilarious! good job

Im working on getting her hooked on the Sex Pistols next! She already knows anarchy for the U.K X)
Im such a good influence!

I like BOTH kinds of music:

COUNTRY and WESTERN

Remember it doesn't matter whos in Washington, BOB WILLS is still the KING

is this stormhorse in disquise=
medium-smiley-009.gif

How about: Psalters!

http://www.myspace.com/psalters

This is how they describe themselves:
Sounds Like: the percussive clank of chain links attached to dozens of defiant stomping feet across the marbled business floor desert, fists raised high, open mouthed screaming brittle sirens over the hum of computers, air filtration systems and the muddy thud of a thousand apathetic hearts.

Some others:
Jon Felton's Soulmobile
American Sasquash
Porchfront Factory
Me Without You
Jes Karper

Amy J.

So piercings and tattoos show how "rock and roll" you are???
hu.gif

Well, I'm country through and through and I have 2 tattoos and 8 piercings. So I reckon I'm a hard core rocker huh.
gig.gif

Quote:
Mayberry, if you had to pick a favorite Dylan song, what would it be? I know how hard that is, believe me!

For me it is pretty easy..."Tangled up in Blue"...
smile.png

Agreed!! No question for me.

Back
Top Bottom