What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
She's New Zealand mixed with Beveren. When I got her, she was 5 weeks old and teeny tiny. The breeder showed me two huge white bunnies and told me they were the parents. After the shock of seeing their size, I was amazed at the colors of the babies coming from two white bunnies. I think her eyes are cool too. The breeder told me she was attempting to breed for blue eyed white. I'm curious to see what color the eyes are on our kits. The buck is red eye white New Zealand/Californian and smaller than the doe. Basically, I have a bunch of mutts that are just grand for me and my family. Thanks for sharing the excitement with me.
Well that's cool,I love unique rabbits like her

She's New Zealand mixed with Beveren. When I got her, she was 5 weeks old and teeny tiny. The breeder showed me two huge white bunnies and told me they were the parents. After the shock of seeing their size, I was amazed at the colors of the babies coming from two white bunnies. I think her eyes are cool too. The breeder told me she was attempting to breed for blue eyed white. I'm curious to see what color the eyes are on our kits. The buck is red eye white New Zealand/Californian and smaller than the doe. Basically, I have a bunch of mutts that are just grand for me and my family. Thanks for sharing the excitement with me.
Your doe got a REW gene from her NZ parent; bred to a REW buck, some of the babies got REW from both parents - the white babies should have red eyes. The ones with the markings that sort of resemble the pattern on Dutch rabbits are Vienna Marked; they may have blue eyes, brown eyes, or even one of each!

2665.png
This is my baby girl Lavender
2665.png

I also have What I think to be a Cream d argent. I will post a pic, maybe you guys could help?

We just got this broken black holland lop rabbit today. She is a little over two months old. Since we put her in, our older Holland Lop doe either lays on her or grooms her a lot. She had resently lost her sister and they were always together. I've never seen this before and want to know what does this mean? Thanks

We just got this broken black holland lop rabbit today. She is a little over two months old. Since we put her in, our older Holland Lop doe either lays on her or grooms her a lot. She had resently lost her sister and they were always together. I've never seen this before and want to know what does this mean? Thanks
I'm not sure. Maybe they just like to 'dog pile'?

Maybe it's a dominc thing? Or her way of saying hey were gunna be roomies!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom