What the heck have I brought home? ***picture heavy***

I tried to take pics of the girls this morning after I turned them out to free-range, but they saw my camera and ran the other direction. You should have seen me stalking them from behind bushes and brush at the back side of the property!

And thanks so much for the compliment. I am so in love with their coloring. I think we have decided to keep one of the buff orpington roos that we are raising right now to try to breed them to. See what we get. Though, I would like to find something closer to their pattern to try too.

soooo can i buy some hatching eggs from you when that happens?
roll.png

Whatever those girls are, they are absolutely stunning! The more I'm on this site and the more I see the great chicken pictures that everyone post, the more I want more. But, I can't have more then the four that I already have. =(
Someday, when I don't live in the city limits, I will have more for sure!!
But I wanted to get in on this thread so I can keep up on how they are doing. I'm actually really interested in seeing how some of the chicks turn out when you breed them to a buff orp roo or other ones as well. So cool!!

Whatever those girls are, they are absolutely stunning! The more I'm on this site and the more I see the great chicken pictures that everyone post, the more I want more. But, I can't have more then the four that I already have. =(
Someday, when I don't live in the city limits, I will have more for sure!!
But I wanted to get in on this thread so I can keep up on how they are doing. I'm actually really interested in seeing how some of the chicks turn out when you breed them to a buff orp roo or other ones as well. So cool!!
Thank you so much! I'm sorry you can only have four chickens where you live! That's just not enough! lol, chicken math---we were only supposed to have 6 when this all started. We have currently have 21.
hu.gif
Some will be sold and some will stay. And we'll buy a few more. We has chicken running out our ears! And do you think the thread will stay alive til spring? I'm surprised it's made it this far already.

Beautiful Girls! Maybe a Buttercup cross? I have two Buttercups with similar markings, especially similar to your Arrianne.

Whatever they may be, they are gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom