What things have you done to make you look crazy?

Chicks R Friends NOT Food

Songster
10 Years
Feb 15, 2009
Chariho RI
I was walking home from school yesterday and I had my cell on speakerphone as I was talking to my sister. It was pretty well hidden in my hand, so it looked like I was just walking, talking to my hand. I got a few funny looks from that one.

What about you?

Screaming at a telephone receiver
hmm.png

Lunch break....

Turn up the radio and dance to a good song........

On my school bus up and down the aisle.... Parked along the sidewalk right next to a great little park......

OH the LOOKS
lol.png

Dress up for Halloween as the Grim Reaper....

I was driving the senior bus
tongue.png

HEY they got a kick out of it
lol.png

Well I talk to my chickens..
Everytime I go outside 'HIYA CHICK CHICKS!'
lol

I also do some things Id rather not repeat cause they are so silly
hide.gif

LOL

About a year ago....

Flies were bothering the horses like mad. Nothing was working so I grabbed my fly flap, went out, and commenced to swatting flies off the horses. Some man and woman come driving down our dirtroad and I looked up to see them looking at me like I was absolutly insane! LOL They probably thought I was abusing the horses! LOL

People will as me if they can get ahold of me on a social networking site. I tell them "No, I don't have time for it. I'm on this chicken forum and I spend a few hours a day on it." I generally get patted on the head and told "That's okay, you're still cute." Yes really.

Quote:
My thoughts exactly!!
gig.gif

Seeming crazy is the easy part. It's acting normal that's the kicker!!
roll.png

I've had the discussion with DH several times on how I should behave if I should get stopped by the cops, suspected of driving under the influence.
Walk a straight line without falling over? Not with this pair of legs!
Recite the alphabet without singing it? Not a chance and even if I could I'd leave out the Q.
Not be rolling on the ground with laughter cuz I always laugh when nervous? Ain't gonna happen!
lau.gif

Last edited:
I'm a Renaissance Faire combat re-enactor.

I have charged down a street dressed like a barbarian waving a 5' long sword above my head screaming 'what's in your wallet?'

Back
Top Bottom