1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

What to make with first eggs?

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by cybercat, Oct 13, 2009.

1. cybercat

cybercat Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2007
    Greeneville, Tn
    Ok chickens are laying at least one is regular right now. I have fed 2 eggs to the dog that were real small. Now I am saving and today we got our first large. [​IMG]

Now I am trying to decided what to make with first eggs. HELP. I need some suggestions instead of just the regular eggs and bacon or sausage and toast bit. Want to do something special. [​IMG]

2. bwebb7

bwebb7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 16, 2008
    Brooksville, Fl
    there is nothing more special than crem brulee;0)

3. wombat

wombat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2009
    Quote:I'll say!

I'm all for anything that involves cooking with a blowtorch!

[​IMG]

4. bwebb7

bwebb7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 16, 2008
    Brooksville, Fl
    [​IMG]

5. cybercat

cybercat Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2007
    Greeneville, Tn
    LOL sound like a job for hubby. That is his type of cooking.[​IMG] I will have to look that up as I have never seen a reciepe for it but have seen it done on a cooking show. Give him a good excuse to fill his torches. I am sure he would love that, good thing he is a good cook too. [​IMG]

6. hrmalexandra

hrmalexandra Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2009
    I did a simple fried egg so I could really taste the fresh-egg yolk yumminess!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by