What treat did your chickies get today?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WEREN'T PREPPED!!!!
th.gif

That is a TON of food!

Gee, I wish I was one of your Chickens.
old.gif

Last edited:
gig.gif
about the grapes. Speaking of which my girls love strawberries. My mom came over with sandals on the other day and she has red toenails.... needless to say my girls thought her toes were moving strawberry target practice and chased my mom all over our back garden
lau.gif
I gae her some socks, after I stopped laughing.

Chickens are attracted to the color red but not because they think it is strawberries. The hens are looking for a little "red" meat and to a chicken red toe nails are a likely meal.

Hiding the color red is the purpose of the topical poultry medication "Blue Kote."

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WEREN'T PREPPED!!!!:th

That is a TON of food!

Gee, I wish I was one of your Chickens.:old  

I tell a lot of people my birds eat better than me many days, and it's true...

As for too lazy prep aka prepare the other stuff I had on hand... Bellow is the 'left overs' that I didn't give them today, they will be spread out for a few days...

I need to shred all these carrots and radishes, slice the broccoli, cucumbers and squash peal the little stickers off the misc fruit and remove pits... I know it's not necessary to 'prep' it all like that but when I do they spread much less waste around the coop and that saves me clean up...

Last edited:
I tell a lot of people my birds eat better than me many days, and it's true...

As for too lazy prep aka prepare the other stuff I had on hand... Bellow is the 'left overs' that I didn't give them today, they will be spread out for a few days...

I need to shred all these carrots and radishes, slice the broccoli, cucumbers and squash peal the little stickers off the misc fruit and remove pits... I know it's not necessary to 'prep' it all like that but when I do they spread much less waste around the coop and that saves me clean up...

impressive!!

Well still didn't grind up the food, priority bumped...

I was given 7 cases (96 @ 5.3oz containers) of Yoplait Greek yogurt today and not having refrigeration space for them they became today's priority... All the birds got yogurt facials as they seem to be unable to resist dunking their entire face into the yogurt while they splatter it all over themselves... I also tossed them a few dozen more heads of lettuce, and some carrot tops out of the garden...

Back
Top Bottom