what would you put in a 1000 gallon tank?

Quote:
wow that must have been fun
tongue.png
I like batfish but they get too big for a tank within my budget
sad.png

Quote:
no water? jk
lol.png

I would have to put in in the basement though only place that would support it... LOL

that's where I would have to put mine too
sad.png
my basement is scary lol

My favorite aquarium/pond was a truly odd one. It was about three feet deep and about 20 ft long and ran through one owner's formal living room. Parts of it were covered with heavy glass you could walk over, parts were open. When guests came to dinner they could drop raw shrimp to the owner's collection of sharks.

It made them quite aware of anyone being in the room so they'd pace you and circle while you maintained the tank and would actually surface to look at you with one eye.

They had other aquariums on the house, a nice reef and one of tangs in all colors but I liked the sharks best.

i would put in a couple SW or FW crocodiles too.
tongue.png
and maybe a few great white sharks... LOL Jk. i like the ideas of corals, guppies (maybe). and maybe you could get some algae eaters (my friend has one of those) and some blue boxfish. just ideas - maybe they're not too smart.
tongue.png

Quote:
hmmm seeing as you want some SW and FW fish in the same tank I don't think they are
lol.png
if you want guppies just guy a pair and food for them and in a year there will be more guppies than water
gig.gif
(I'm serious)

Back
Top Bottom