What would YOU want to see at a bake sale?

If I were to do both, would I want to make the dairy free one first, probably using flour, or the gluten free one first, probably using dairy?

If I were to do both, would I want to make the dairy free one first, probably using flour, or the gluten free one first, probably using dairy?
If doing both I would do the gluten free first, then use a second set of bowls and utensils for the dairy free, or do a good clean if you are using a mixer. I'll attach a really good gluten and dairy free cookie recipe. It uses almond flour, which is a tad expensive, but these cookies are good! Just use dairy free chocolate chips, those Hershey "simply" ones work great and are pretty easy to find.

I have another gluten free oatmeal cookie recipe I'll try to find tomorrow, I couldn't find it online tonight.

Attachments

• Almond flour Cookies.pdf
    229.6 KB · Views: 0
If doing both I would do the gluten free first, then use a second set of bowls and utensils for the dairy free, or do a good clean if you are using a mixer. I'll attach a really good gluten and dairy free cookie recipe. It uses almond flour, which is a tad expensive, but these cookies are good! Just use dairy free chocolate chips, those Hershey "simply" ones work great and are pretty easy to find.

I have another gluten free oatmeal cookie recipe I'll try to find tomorrow, I couldn't find it online tonight.
Thanks! Thanks for all the help with this.

Marshmallow krispie bars made with real butter, clarified, (add extra because I love butter) and extra marshmallows (because I love marshmallows). Do that, and I won't care if you didn't wear gloves or a mask... I would eat them happily, even if you cooked them in the bathtub and mixed them by stomping the marshmallow in with your Wellingtons. Build a giant box trap, complete with stick propping it open and string trip wire, bait it with marshmallow krispie bars and I'd look at it and think "well, I guess I'm gonna snack in captivity now..."

At bake sales, I always buy brownies and I always buy carrot cake. Carrot cake doesn't need any icing for me, but you could dust the top with powdered sugar.

pb fudge, pb cookies, brownies, walnut balls, nut rolls, pumpkin rolls, baklava (spelling), no bake cookies, i want to see it all there :idunno

Back
Top Bottom