WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in Utah. Would they still sell for the same as in California??? Oh, I am not selling them all just a few. All 6 are developing nicely so I will keep 3 of them and sell three. I am saving for 2 pygmy goats goats so I need the extra cash.With the three I will breed them then try and get more later. I sure hope they would still be 7$ a piece that is 21$, that money will help a lot with buying the goats and I get some pretty birds.

I agree they are gorgeous!

I have 3 EE's that I bought at a feed store on the same day. One is a splash with some red, her name is Aurora. The next is blue and gold, her name is Bori, The last is black with some gold lacing, her name is Alice.

Aurora Bori Alice.
lol.png

That is the most clever thing I've heard all week!! Very cool.
bow.gif

I am going through withdrawls. I haven't swapped at all this week. Everything I wanted got claimed before I got to it. and the thread is moving soooo slow. Since the site changed over we lost a lot of swappers and some don't get on as often.
th.gif

Just when I thought I was getting caught up and could do some swapping, bam..had to take DS to Dr, today, $20 co-pay, $20 medicines etc, $30 for pizza and icecream for supper since there was no time to cook, and I am back to struggling to make ends meet. Oh well, at least some of the extra roos and the meaties will be going off to camp soon, that will help tremendously with the feed bill. And my hens are continuing to increase production which means I can start selling again. I also now have a market for my quail eggs. I am designing a logo that will work for either type of eggs and a few other items I have been working on this winter. Maybe I can recoup a few eggspenses and get back to swapping soon.

Hi guys! I've missed being on BYC and chatting/swapping with you all. These darn adult responsibilities really bog my computer time down! lol!
rant.gif

Have a quick question... anyone ever have a chicken with frostbite on their comb? My big, dumb, horny rooster stayed outside the young hens coop one night, and now his comb has frostbite and is starting to turn black!
sickbyc.gif
Is there anything I can do for him? Will it just fall off or grow back like a crab?
hu.gif
This is my first winter with the chickens, so I'm still learning.

Thanks!

yippiechickie.gif
bun.gif
celebrate.gif

I can't wait till sunday evening. I'm finally getting a silkie from Bobbi Porto lines. I'm hoping there will be a pair I pick up. I can hardly contain myself. The rest of the week is gonna go by so slooooooooow now. I'm getting Porcelains.

Last edited:
I had a little banty that got it last year and I rubbed some neosprin on it real good and he was fine. It was just on the tips of his comb, not the entire comb.

Hot2Pot ... I got a notice that I can only send/receive 2 private messages per day ... so I'm not sure if you got my last notice and whether I can see if you write me back. so I'm writing on this forum because I see you're online here. I'm the one interested in the hatching eggs. can you send me regular email? ann at nichebox dot com thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom