WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember if it was May or June, but there was a guy at the Fayette County Fairground swap that had 1 grown it didn't have the heart, I don't remember if that means it was a male or female. I think he was asking $40. I don't know how far you are from there, but he may be back. It will be on Aug 19. Let me know if you go, I'll be there!
I will keep that in mind, thanks! I'm not sure where Fayette County is?? I'm right outside of State College. That would be so fun to meet up!
clap.gif

Had a hard day today... I had to take my mom's Chocolate Lab (mine really... I got him in high school and wasn't allowed to bring him with me when I moved away!) to the vet today to be put down.
hit.gif
He was 12 1/2 years old, which is good for a lab. He was the best dog ever. In college I rescued two little kittens from a storm drain that washed away in a downpour, and when I took them to my mom's house Chip tried to nurse them and take care of them.
smile.png
I forgot what it was like to have to make that call. We were all with him when he passed away, and I know we made the right choice as he could barely breathe and was just so tired. It's just never an easy thing to have to do, and definitely not the way I had pictured my night going... Thanks for letting me vent!

Well I got it working long enough to finish up my saddles that I owed and it is doing it again. I am at a complete and total loss now. I have tried everything.

Had a hard day today... I had to take my mom's Chocolate Lab (mine really... I got him in high school and wasn't allowed to bring him with me when I moved away!) to the vet today to be put down.
hit.gif
He was 12 1/2 years old, which is good for a lab. He was the best dog ever. In college I rescued two little kittens from a storm drain that washed away in a downpour, and when I took them to my mom's house Chip tried to nurse them and take care of them.
smile.png
I forgot what it was like to have to make that call. We were all with him when he passed away, and I know we made the right choice as he could barely breathe and was just so tired. It's just never an easy thing to have to do, and definitely not the way I had pictured my night going... Thanks for letting me vent!
I am so sorry - we lost our black lab (my) to cancer this January.
hugs.gif
Never easy to lose something that is a big part of your life

Had a hard day today... I had to take my mom's Chocolate Lab (mine really... I got him in high school and wasn't allowed to bring him with me when I moved away!) to the vet today to be put down. :hit   He was 12 1/2 years old, which is good for a lab.  He was the best dog ever.  In college I rescued two little kittens from a storm drain that washed away in a downpour, and when I took them to my mom's house Chip tried to nurse them and take care of them.  :)   I forgot what it was like to have to make that call.  We were all with him when he passed away, and I know we made the right choice as he could barely breathe and was just so tired.  It's just never an easy thing to have to do, and definitely not the way I had pictured my night going... Thanks for letting me vent!
Hugs to u,very sorry to read this.

Awwww happy hens IM sooooo sorry...I think weve all been there and no ones situation is any easier..they are all hard and its one of lifes sucky things we have to deal with being pet owners;( .hugs hugs hugs...

Last edited:
Happyhens...So sorry for the loss of your Lab. It is so very difficult.

As for Fayette County Google this

U.S. 119 & Pechim Rd, Dunbar, PA 15431

It's about 145 mi from State College.

We had visitors last night. 202roosterlane Pauletta and her dh stopped by on their way to Ohio to drop off some chickens to us. She brought what can only be said is roosterzilla, the biggest rooster I have ever seen. But I am used to Serama, silkie d'uccle and amer. roosters this Marans roo even makes the Orp roo I got from babymakes6 look small.

Of course we have had no rain for months as right after they got her it starts pouring down.

Once we got the chickens settled in we had a nice visit and she got to see my brooder room and the Seramas. Unfortunately it was dark so we didn't make it out back to see the pens but since I have cut down on everything there is not too much to see out there anyway.

We had a very nice visit. I'll let her tell you all about it too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom