What's the most you've spent on a pair of shoes?

If boots qualify to go under this post, I spent $150 on a pair of Harley Davidson biker boots. (I just buy run of the mill shoes in the $30 price range).
The best investment I ever made in foot ware. The quality and comfort have outlasted anything else I have put on my feet.

Last edited:
I so hate buying clothes and shoes for myself! I'm so cheap! I have kicked down quite a bit for my fave Keen shoes and a pair of Ugg boots. BUT, I wear them forever, so I justify it that way...
tongue.png

$75 on a pair of emt boots( when I was an emergancy medical technician) no more than $25 on other shoes...try to buy all shoes and clothes on clearance

Probably around $120 for running shoes, I usually buy inexpensive shoes. I have large, wide feet and I'm hard on shoes. I don't allow my self to go in boot stores and try things on. I never seem to like the $100 boots, I like the $500 ones. So I look, but never try on....if I found some that fit, I'd have to buy them, and then I would have to feed my family beans and rice for the next few months.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Are you a figure skater too, jellybean??? I am a semi-competitive adult skater. I skate about 8 hours a week and my skates are definately my most expensive piece of footwear! I have developed a neuroma in my left foot so I have to wear more "orthopedic" shoes now... Born seems to be the brand that fits me best and they are $80-$140. Gone are the days when I could wear cheap high heels from TJ Maxx!

I recently had sticker shock when I went shopping for a pair of Muck boots. $90??? For boots that will soon be covered with chicken poo?
ep.gif

edit-grammar

Last edited:
One time I got a pair of expensive running shoes that were $85 but were on sale for $75. Then I got a pair of American Eagle flats that were only $7. And I got a pair of silver flats for my mom's wedding that were about $20. Oh and my mom got me a pair of snow boots for my birthday that I don't know the price of, and I bought fake Uggs for $10.

Back
Top Bottom