What's the most you've spent on a pair of shoes?

The cheapest I have been able to buy "good" shoes has been around $50. I wear a women's sized 12 Narrow. You can't just go to Wally World and pick a pair off the shelf! On top of it I have one, just one, foot that is flat.

Quote:
ep.gif
How did you get em to last so long?

I found mine got holes on the inside, by the toe area, I do wear wool socks with mine, perhaps thats why.

No holes, but I have burned off the rubber sole near the tip of my right shoe, on my black pair. I was warming my feet a little too close to the campfire. I wear socks if I'm wearing them to work, otherwise I go sockless.

Quote:
ep.gif
what a waste, I could have bought a new purse with that!
smack.gif

gig.gif

My wife certainly tries to... Every time I go to Texas I end up having to bring coach purses back to Michigan. I hate it when I am forced to do it when I fly because my carry on is always searched when they find 10+ purses in my carry on... just sayin'

Quote:
Rufus, we'll have to research where Charlie Brown buys his shoes. He can't be paying $180 for those little tennies.

My mom bought a pair of black tennis shoes, and with her wide feet, it looks like she's wearing huge black olives on her feet.

Back
Top Bottom