What's the rule on pantyhose?

lau.gif
Gotta love it. I love ruffling those kind of people's feathers anyway.
I get that all the time, "so you don't work then?" when they hear I stay home to take care of my family.
No sweetheart I don't work, I just stay home all day and take care of the little ones,cook, clean, shop and drive my kids around to activities, to the doctors,grocery shop,run errands etc.
I just say to them now, I use to love when I could take it easy and go to work outside the home, it was such a break for me.
wink.png

lower body tourniquets they are. Did you know that your blood pressure actually drops when you take them off. I know an older lady that can't wear them because she passes out when she takes them off!

It completely depends on the dress you are planning on wearing. If you are wearing a box pleat skirt/or other wool type material skirt with a cute sweater, then you can wear tights. Usually the color matches the hem of your skirt. However, I like wearing classy single color colored tights(like a deep burgundy) with black or grey wool skirts(my skirts are all at or slightly above the knee) and a slightly fitted sweater that compliments and completes the outfit.

For lighter material dresses you would want to wear a lighter material pair of pantyhose. Velvet would do well paired with a sheer nylon as well. Some nicer department stores carry some brands of pantyhose that are easier and more comfortable to wear.

I have to wear nylons a lot in the showring. In the summer I don't, but in the winter I definetly do. And we are constantly taking into consideration what suit and nylons go best together and also with our dog(usually we are looking to compliment or contrast with our dogs).

Hope I could help a little!!!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom