What's the rule on pantyhose?

Quote:
lol.png
lau.gif

I absolutely HATE pantyhose. Not only are they so tight that your are miserable in them, but what's the deal with making the top so big you can pull it up to your chin????? I have yet to find a pair of pantyhouse with a decent waist that doesn't roll and isn't 3 feet from crotch to top.

Tights aren't much better. And too often I see women who are no longer spring chickens wearing tights, maryjanes and a little pleated skirt and it looks like they are trying to look like their grandchildren - just not right IMHO.

I don't dress up anymore. Aren't parties for having fun? I cannot have fun in clothes that pinch, squeeze and twist until you can't breathe or sit down. I'd rather be dressed down a little and be able to enjoy myself. Nobody really cares in the long run - they're too worried about what you are thinking of them!

Don't weat tights - yak or pantyhose, cant even bear having to wear socks on my feet in wellies in winter but have too, but once back inside house, off come the socks! I like my feet bare. Haven't worn a dress for nearly 20 years, the cattle would snort at me! and the chickens would run a mile at my pasty white English lack of sunshine legs!

Nope it's trousers for me.

Back
Top Bottom