What's Up with Martha's Feathers?

We feed Natures Cafe layer pellets.

image.jpg

Looks good. I don't think some extra dog food or cat food is going to cause your duck to get over weight just start small and see if it helps with feathers etc. Your both look very healthy and in good feathers. What treats are they getting?

Well she is enjoy her snack right? Her feathers do look like they need some help.

She did have a molt already?

Back when I started this thread in early November, the consensus seemed to be she was molting then. Her feathers improved greatly (although they never looked quite like her sisters'/cousins'). She is chowing down on her snacks :)

Okay well this maybe just Martha I guess when she molts again that should tell you if this is going to be an on going issue with her. As long as she is eating drinking and staying involved with the flock, clear eyed etc I'd just keep an eye on her and wait. Not a lot else you can do.

Did you try dog kibble yet?

Okay well this maybe just Martha I guess when she molts again that should tell you if this is going to be an on going issue with her. As long as she is eating drinking and staying involved with the flock, clear eyed etc I'd just keep an eye on her and wait. Not a lot else you can do.

Did you try dog kibble yet?

Thanks. She's doing all her regular stuff, and she absolutely lights up for meal worms! We actually gave them some cat kibble tonight (don't tell Didion!). They liked it :)

Back
Top Bottom