What's your favorite way to eat an egg?

Quote:
Boil 3 minutes. You have to try a few to get the right amount of time for a wonderful soft boiled. It depends on how cold or warm the egg is. Get yourself a nice egg cup and you'll never go back to hard boiled. The white should be cooked and the yolk warm and runny. Sprinkle lightly with salt. YUM!

Man I want to go make one right now. I think I may!

My Mom used to do the for 3 minutes. I have found that the thickness of the shell makes a lot of difference. I wait till the water is boiling then put the eggs in with a spoon so they dont crack. Cook for 6 mi9nutes and they come out with white cooked and yolk runny. Cut in half with a knife and dump them in a bowl with a tablespoon of butter. Chop up and mix some crackers in then sprinkle a little pepper on top. They are great if they're cooked just right.

i went to k-mart several weeks ago and i found this little gadget it was shaped like an egg with one flat side on it
you put it in the middle of your pot you are boiling your eggs in and it tells you when your eggs are at a soft boil,med boil, and hard boil stage it works perfectly
it was in the isle with the kitchen utensils

Quote:
I
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
that gadget i have had it for a few years now..

I dont think its quite considered deviled but i like to boil my quail eggs and then peel tem, cut them in half, put a pad of butter on rach yolk, then microwave it till the butter melts and goes away into the yolk. Mm'mm! Salt and pepper to taste. Maybe some minced garlic and you got yourself some popular treats there! Lol

depends-

If I am having them with bacon or sausage and biscuits I want them scrambled with cream and in the grease from the meat...salt and pepper while cooking

otherwise I want the fried hard with the yolk broken, but not mixed with the white. Salt and pepper while cooking.

also LOVE them cooked with Taters O brien...yum....

Back
Top Bottom