Whats YOUR Horses Name?

I just have one girlie, Rosie, a Peruvian Paso.
lol.png

She's a sweet girl but lonely, she loves to be around other horses, for a couple of years I've been thinking of finding her a new home with other horses and folks to fuss over her lots. We did get her a goat for company, its a love hate relationship
big_smile.png

We had her in California in a boarding facility - she loved it there, also no snow there poor girl!

SANY1036sm.jpg

I have 4...well maybe 3 1/2

This is Heather, my daughters Quarter Horse
524_sdc10226.jpg

524_sdc11509.jpg

This is Tj, my old man
love.gif
I have had him for 18 years, he is a Thoroughbred
524_sdc10813.jpg

524_misc_025.jpg

This is Pal, my other Thoroughbred, LOTS of personality, one lesson student I have calls him the Rock Star..lol
Here she is on her "Rock Star"
524_sdc11768.jpg

524_sdc11506.jpg

And last but not least, Here is little Kahlua. She is going to be 2 in the spring. She is known as the brat!
524_sdc10820.jpg

524_sdc10806.jpg

Last edited:
First pic is Dixie, a little leopard appy that I suspect is mixed with arab. She's a mare we bought for my daughter to ride who was NOT bred. Next to her is the foal she had this spring after NOT being bred. Miz Scarlett, her baby, is a blanket app Friesian cross with all the wonderful Frieisian moves and the speed and little toothpick legs of her mother.
150.jpg

And here's the love of my life, my Percheron PMU rescue mare Fiona. We bred her to a Friesian stallion this year and she threw this foal who was sold the minute she hit the ground.
kidstuff162.jpg

I don't have a pic at the moment ...My mustangs name is scarlet O'hara... She is very much like the character she is named after... and we have a donkey(wanted to name him rhett butler_kids wouldn't let me) his name is Donkey boy(how original)

We have one appendix quarterhorse, Dove, and 9 paso finos ... Hierro, Honey (Miel), Abejorro (bumblebee), Mariposa (butterfly), Mariquita (ladybug), Buho (owl), Pahara (bird), Ritmo (rhythm), and Zoe (actually Zuni). Have a paso stallion boarding at the moment, Chancero. He was rescued when an auction sale went bad and he landed up sold to a killer broker. Fortunately, he was able to be purchased, along with four other pasos, and everyone has new homes. He will be headed to Maine as soon as the weather permits.

Zoe, Mariposa & Abejorro
ZoeHoneyAbejorro0506.jpg

Ritmo (stallion)
RitmoFullBody.jpg

Dovey, Mariquita, Zoe, Honey, Abej
Herdinthepasture122005.jpg

Chance
DSC01256.jpg

Last edited:
We have five here right now.
Harley is a 16 year old quarter/arab cross gelding
Cloudy Lil' Heart if a 9 year old tri color paint stallion
Probable Perfection is a 9 year old sorrel paint mare
Jazzy is a 18 month old paint/quarter filly
Cloud's Apache Chief if a 5 month old Tri color paint stud colt.

Lost Sweetlips, 37 year old Appaloosa gelding this past spring and Miss Girlie Barr, 26 year old quarter mare.

Regal Charm .. 1991 Arabian mare .. my heart.

regal-done-1.jpg

All my other pics are on the other computer .. *smile*

We have four horse right now.

The oldest is about 25-30 years and his name is Sonny. He is a Palomino mutt LOL. I think he has some QH and standardbred in him though.

The other gelding we have is about 8 years old and his name is Stetson. He's a sorrel horse and mostly QH, but it probably also a mutt. He came from a Mexican ranch and was picked up at an auction after he was no longer needed. Apparently ranch horses slow down at around 7 or 8 years old.

My mare is named Sedona. She is a red roan and from South Dakota. She's probably mostly QH, but does not have papers. She's definitely built like a QH though. She's about 5.

The youngest horse is named Cheyenne. She's the only one that is definitely a paint horse. She's a black and white paint and she is about 2 1/2 years old now. We will be starting her riding training at about 3 or 4 years old.

Here is a picture of all of them. Someone on another site told me they looked skinny in the picture and they did get a little thin over the summer because all it did was rain. We added some more food and beet pulp into their diet and now they look good. The palomino is always skinny though. He's just old and has always been a difficult keeper.

10228_133254233084_713083084_2614009_4046418_n.jpg

Here is a picture of Sedona:
4398_77614383084_713083084_1839521_2388758_n.jpg

Here is an ugly picture of Cheyenne. I don't really have any great ones of her because she's always moving!

10228_133254268084_713083084_2614016_6440411_n.jpg

Here is a picture of Stetson, who seems to be falling asleep while my dad was trying to work with him.

4398_77311138084_713083084_1835842_6460202_n.jpg

I can't really find any good recent pics of Sonny on my facebook. I'll have to upload some later.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom