Wheaten and Blue wheaten Marans Discussion Thread

I got mine in June and they are all laying now.
I've lost two roosters to some kind of sickness (I'm glad I had another spare) but everyone seems healthy now.

I think I'm going to put some eggs in the incubator in February, after the worming medicine has had time to get out of their system.

Last edited:
I got mine in June and they are all laying now.
I've lost two roosters to some kind of sickness (I'm glad I had another spare) but everyone seems healthy now.

I think I'm going to put some eggs in the incubator in February, after the worming medicine hasd time to get ut of their system.
good luck!

Bring on the pics!!

Okay,
I had to bribe them with an apple to get them to stand still!

We have four girls and the surviving male happened to have the most points on his comb than all the others so I guess that's a plus. Later on, I'll post a picture of their eggs- very dark and we're proud of the comments we get when folks buy a carton.

Okay,
I had to bribe them with an apple to get them to stand still!

We have four girls and the surviving male happened to have the most points on his comb than all the others so I guess that's a plus. Later on, I'll post a picture of their eggs- very dark and we're proud of the comments we get when folks buy a carton.
That's a real nice feeder! Where did you get it?

Randy, it's almost warm enough for shipping eggs... I am dying for it to warm up enough for those eggs, but I want to be very certain temps are good.. I want as many as possible to hatch!!

Back
Top Bottom