When did you start to wrinkle?

Quote:
x2

And, honestly? I think I'd rather trade some of my back & knee problems for a few little wrinkles.

Quote:
x2

And, honestly? I think I'd rather trade some of my back & knee problems for a few little wrinkles.

98% of Americans have back problems, and 92% of us have knee issues. This is not new. darn it.

No idea if I have wrinkles, my eyes went out first. LOL

Not really, just thought that was funny to say.*knock on wood*

Instead of wrinkles, I get little freckles. I have four now!

I had my first white hair when I was like 17 or so. Or at least that is when I found it. It probably started out when I was 15 or 16. The bottom of the strand was black, then it turned red for like 6 inches, then was stark white for like a foot, turned back to red for a few inches, before turning black again all the way to the top of my head. I think it fell out at some point because I haven't been able to find it since sophomore year of undergrad. Maybe I should have pulled it and kept it, but no idea what I'd do with a 2.5 foot long strand of hair.

Glad to say I haven't had a white one since, however, I do have a red strand that tapers to black about a foot and a half from the root.

And about things to change your appearance, how you feel inside is what is important. I figure some day I'll have an entire constellation map on my face! The first freckle is named "north star"

I donno about wrinkles, but I started getting gray hairs when I took over BYC!
wink.png

I'm 36, noticed the beginning of crows feet at 25, but I really don't mind them that much. I have no grey, I look my age I'd say, but some say I pass for early 30's.

For many years, I swore I would get this or that done blah blah blah, but now I just can't do it. I have to put away for 2 college funds, retirement, car repairs, yada yada yada. I feel like the money is better spent there.

I can't use moisurizer, it breaks me out, but I do cleanse with Mary Kay 3 in 1. I don't use sunscreen either, just a floppy hat.

I am not overly protective of the sun, but I do have to be careful. I'm very fair and burn easily. But I don't want to have vitamin D deficiency either. That's bad joo joo.

Im just having horrible skin issues during this part of my life.
On my temples Ive started getting cystic acne (started useding the walmart verson of proactive and it works but still leaves the red patches) my skin is either overly oily or overly dry, wrinkles...
barnie.gif

I dont drink or smoke and honestly if Im out of the house Im wearing makeup with sunscreen.

I cant remember if my mother had many wrinkles. I didnt see her too much before she died at 46.
hu.gif

I dont think my dad has many and hes 50 this year.

Maybe its got to do with my birthcontrol why my skin has gone so wack! Im on that Mirena. The first year nothing bothered but the 2nd Ive started getting adominal pain, breaking out, cysts, weight gain ONLY in the belly button area and I think it is also causing slight depression...
In fear of more children Im too scared to go off it
hide.gif

Does BC affect your skins aging?

hu.gif

I am 47 and have very few wrinkles, I grew up in FL in the sun and of course rarely used sunscreen back then and have had several bad burns. I do have grey hair, have had for years, expected it since Daddy was grey by the time he was 30 and by 50 was totally white headed. I never had acne as a kid, but now OMG I have horrible breakouts and nothing works. My skin used to be oily and now is more dry.
It is just a fact of life and personally botox may be a bandaid, but what happens if you can't afford to get it in the future? It will be more of a shock than just accepting it gracefully. JUST MHO

Back
Top Bottom