When do you start hearing peeping?

Quote:
Day 20 for me too, and I have the same feeling
sad.png
... I'm crossing my fingers for the both of us!!!
fl.gif
hugs.gif

Its so hard not to candle to see if im wasteing my time. I hope we both get fluffy chicks.
smile.png

One of mine is also day 20. No peeping here yet. I'm terrible, though, I candled last night and saw lots of wiggling.
hide.gif
I'll wait with you
hugs.gif
Mine is a barred rock hen and white frizzle bantam roo mix. VERY special to me. I have another of the same on day 19. I also just had a wyandotte hatch perfectly on day 23

I will not open my bator after day 18 unless to add water. Interesting the way you candled from the end. From the video, I couldn't tell if they were good or not. I place my eggs flat on a box with a hole and shine the light up from the bottom through the side of the egg. I thought that all I saw was an embryo in there not nearly developed for day 17 or 18, but I COULD VERY WELL BE WRONG. I am not a pro, but I tossed 11 eggs that weren't solid black in the middle.

Quote:
I kinda candled yesterday to to see if if they were moving. I seen one moving the others were to dark.
sad.png
so im not candling anymore i got more eggs going in tomorrow hopefully these will hatch since i paid for them.

OMGosh I ordered lemon/blue splash eggs from ebay...I can tell for sure one is growing, 2 are questionable, and 3 last night I craked open assumign they were duds (I was right). they are medium/light brown but THICK and bumpy/textured and soooo hard to see thru. I use a BRIGHT led flashlight. I also have lemon/blue bantam eggs in there....so excited...easy to candle and high fertility rate on them. Little feathered feeeet!!! Ok so I cannot make out feet but I can hardly wait to meet them.

Back
Top Bottom