when it rains it pours...

chixie

Songster
10 Years
Apr 6, 2009
kountze texas
I went to the hospital to visit my uncle. he is doing great no heart attack and he is now home after he had a stress test that was normal. I left there and went to eat . got a call from my pregnant daughter amd her gyno sent her to the ER . she was cramping and hasbeen throwing up since tuesday. she works for a doctors office and she was gonna wait until after work to go but they made her go on. she has a virus and dehydration. please also keep her in your prayers. she is only 17 weeks pregnant and alreadyhas complications with this pregnancy. the hospital didn't send her to the maternity ward because she isn't 20 weeks and her baby isnt considered viable at this stage. the heart beat was normal and strong . the sent her home still cramping. we are so worried that she will loose this baby.

and on another note my 17 year old looks prego. she weighs 100 lbs and her belly is getting big and round. strangers at the hospital askked her if she was pregnant. she told me today she hasnt had her period in several months. and she is pigging out on food constantly. we took a pregnancy test this evening and it came out negative . we are doing another one and we are making an apointment at the doctors office this week. please pray she is not. I am not ready for two grandbabies and I am not ready to have to raise her baby. and abortion and adoption is out of the question.

hugs.gif
So sorry Chixie. Hope things start looking up for y'all real soon.

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear about this!! At least your uncle is okay, that's good news. I'm wondering if your daughter that's pregnant has had other complications?? To make you feel a bit better, I remember when I was pregnant with my oldest daughter there were a few times I had HORRIBLE cramping to the point I was curled in a ball crying in pain, and I even had a couple episodes of bleeding. After all the scares my DD waited to appear until just 3 days before her due date and was a happy and healthy baby. As for your other daughter, that doesn't sound good. I hope and pray that she isn't pregnant!!
fl.gif

I was told when a pg woman is dehydrated it can cause cramping. tell her to drink plenty of fluids
smile.png

many hugs.. hope all turns out well.

my oldest daughter(for sure prego one) has had cramping and bleeding in her first trimester. and she also has a spot on her cervix they are watching. after she has her baby they are going to do a biopsy.she drinks lots of water. she is a medical assistant. but she was vommiting so muh that she got dehydrated. also the cramping is not as bad today. she is off until monday and she laid around and rested most of the day. she has been under alot of stress and really needed a break. we do have some good news.. she is planning to marry the babies daddy after the baby is born. we are super excited about that. we did 2 pregnancy test on younger daughter both came out negative. I will be taking her to her doctor next week. still no signs of her period.

chixie is the younger one - 17 - is she under alot of stress? Is she on any kind of birth control? some birth control will cause a complete lack of periods - does in me - I love it - lol. but stress will cause no periods - my cousin who is also 17 just finally got her period regulated with Yaz birth control after having 2 months of on and off bleeding - then 3 months of no bleeding then another month of almost constant bleeding. Doctor attributed it to stress and after being on Yaz for I think 3 months her period regulated itself out.

2-3 Birth control tests coming back negative. hm...thats interesting. I hope for ya'lls sake she isn't pregnant! I was 15 when I got pregnant and 16 when I had my daughter - I am now 22 - and I can tell you I have had it rough trying to care for my daughter - but without my parents I would never have been able to = not in this economy. Right now I am working a 9 hr a week job - living with my dad - and going to college getting my bachelors.

Daughter who is definately preggo - I pray for her - I'm worried if she's having these complications this early on - how she's going to do later on the pregnancy. If she's lucky the doctor will figure simple bedrest for most of the rest of her pregnancy will help - and thats probably where she's headed.

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
you really need the support hun, and I hope everything goes well and works out the way you hope. But we all know it'll happen the way its supposed to happen no matter what we want.
hugs.gif

Chixie - any other symptoms with your 17 year old? Is she complaining about anything? You said she's eating alot - because she's hungry or stressed? Also, is she having normal bowel movements? I'm just wondering if there is something else going on that could cause a bloated stomach.

she has no stress that I know of. she is not on birth control at the moment, she has regular bowel movements (I have asked her).she says she is always hungry. Monday I am going to call her dotoctor and shedule her an apointment.

One possibility is a thyroid problem. The classic symptoms are menstrual irregularities, fatigue, body aches, weight and appetite changes, and constipation (that may lead to bloating), but you did say she has regular BMs. Let us know how the doctor's visit goes-I'm
fl.gif
that it's nothing serious, if she's not pregnant.

Back
Top Bottom