When it rains, it pours

ninjapoodles

Sees What You Did There
11 Years
May 24, 2008
Central Arkansas
I'd ask for those of you who pray, to do so along with us, and from anyone else, whatever form of positive energy you can spare.

I have a cousin who has been battling colon cancer, and is finishing up chemo--we're holding our breath that it was successful.

My husband is coming out of an epic struggle of his own, which is more of a praise at this point, but still, we always need support.

My uncle just had triple bypass surgery.

My aunt, in her 40's, was just diagnosed with an aggressive oral cancer with a very negative prognosis--it's something that is almost exclusively found in tobacco users, which she is not.

My mother is about to undergo a double mastectomy for an aggressive ductal cancer, after which we'll find out whether or not it has spread to her lymph nodes.

I think that's about enough, for now.
sad.png

"I think that's about enough, for now.
sad.png
"

Ninjapoodles, so true. It's a lot all together. Positive thoughts and prayers for you and family coming your way.

ninjapoodles - I've heard it said that God gives to us only what we can handle. Like Job, maybe he's chosen you to test.

Have faith, stay strong, and love each other.

Hugs and prayers are with you and yours.

Will keep you and your family in my prayers. I am so sorry you are having all this to deal with, and that your family is going through so much!
hugs.gif

Heavenly Father, hear our prayers. Prayers for healing. Prayers for peace and comfort for a family hurting. Prayers that these trials and tribulations will bring this family closer to you. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Back
Top Bottom