When will Kiki get to 500k likes?

When will Kiki get 500k reactions?

• Total voters
Pics
He definitely didn't see the big deal about the older one, and right now I can't get him to watch a video, but I'll try later - I watched it, and OMG, stupid cute, good lord. What color will the pale blondes with long stripes turn out?
Black and white.

Black and white.
Oh cool! So I did learn that the chicken I have that he thinks is really pretty right now is a young Brown Leghorn pullet (bought as a chick to keep a lone Cochin chick company) - I have to say it kind of surprised me, but I think I saw that there are a few quail with similar coloration/patterning. It may take me a few months to get this plotted out, but I am seeing a few possible paths to success ... I feel like I need a Dishonest John gif here (OLD cartoon, Beany and Cecil, which I always called Cecil and Beany, "His catchphrase is his sinister laugh, "Nya-ah-ãhh!"")

Easily. She has been averaging over 800 positive reactions per day for quite some time.
since my other obsessions/hopes for my birthday got crushed.....I’m more determined than ever to get @Kiki to 500K by tomorrow at midnight!! I’ve been stalking all her posts! :oops: :lau Surely i’m not the only one??

Back
Top Bottom