When will she give birth

Pics
If a different person can drive by, and then report what they personally saw, that might work.

But reporting "someone on the internet says these dogs are abused" is either going to get ignored, or is going to bring OP back into it.
I agree, I don’t wanna be dragged into all that because it will get me in trouble and they would just get more dogs again.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to drive there.. I would if could but I'm not sure if my parents will allow it. I'll talk to them though. I've been talking with them about the situation a bit though.
If I can report them I'll explain everything and see if they can do anything about them getting more dogs. I'm not sure if they can do that though..

@JadeFarms I would get the police involved. These are not nice people. I want ya'll to be safe. Just getting those dogs to safety won't do much if they keep getting dogs and threaten you.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to drive there.. I would if could but I'm not sure if my parents will allow it. I'll talk to them though. I've been talking with them about the situation a bit though.
If I can report them I'll explain everything and see if they can do anything about them getting more dogs. I'm not sure if they can do that though..

@JadeFarms I would get the police involved. These are not nice people. I want ya'll to be safe. Just getting those dogs to safety won't do much if they keep getting dogs and threaten you.
If they go to jail, they can't get more dogs, maybe there is something down near where the area is that you can make a day out of, not very likely but thought I would throw it out there.

If they go to jail, they can't get more dogs, maybe there is something down near where the area is that you can make a day out of, not very likely but thought I would throw it out there.
People like that don't go to jail, they get summoned to court then fined...so then they're very angry about being fined and/or missing work to go to court. When they get back home from that, they take their anger out on the poor anmal, then try to figure out who could've reported them. Just be careful. You mentioned there aren't many other neighbors around, odds are even though they may be nasty, uncaring jerks, with no compassion or sense of responsibility for a pregnant pet that should have been spayed in the first place, they are not so stupid that they won't look around & realize that odds are the person that reported them must live close by them. That poor dog definitely needs a better home, but you don't know exactly what those people are capable of. You also don't know if that poor dog may have microchip ID, which is standard for most dogs that have ever spent time at an SPCA, Humane Assoc or rescue facility. Just be careful.

Back
Top Bottom