Where can I give away my muscovy duckling?

We are probably going to take Tina to duck haven since she is mostly "orphan". The older Tina is the harder its going to be for her to get separated from us. We could visit her every month and bring a donation for the lady
roll.png
Im going to miss her very much
hit.gif
. Keep checking this forum if you want to see a picture of Tina :)

We are probably going to take Tina to duck haven since she is mostly "orphan". The older Tina is the harder its going to be for her to get separated from us. We could visit her every month and bring a donation for the lady
roll.png
Im going to miss her very much
hit.gif
. Keep checking this forum if you want to see a picture of Tina :)
hugs.gif

Hey guyyyysssss! Tina grew up just fine, I released her at 1 month of age. Her mom never accepted her but her siblings did (even though they are a week older than her). I found out Tina has a twin sister, they look identical exept her twin, Criss, has yellow feet. Tina has black feet. Tina doesn't follow me around anymore, and she doesn't freak out when I catch her to cuddle her! She is sooo sweet! Tina learned how to fly with her siblings, even though her mom (Nanny) cant fly. Tina comes and visits sometimes, she will forever be my little girl here's a pic.
Yes, Tina and I are teenagers :)
Tina 5 months
Tina 1 week old

Hey guyyyysssss! Tina grew up just fine, I released her at 1 month of age. Her mom never accepted her but her siblings did (even though they are a week older than her). I found out Tina has a twin sister, they look identical exept her twin, Criss, has yellow feet. Tina has black feet. Tina doesn't follow me around anymore, and she doesn't freak out when I catch her to cuddle her! She is sooo sweet! Tina learned how to fly with her siblings, even though her mom (Nanny) cant fly. Tina comes and visits sometimes, she will forever be my little girl here's a pic.
Yes, Tina and I are teenagers :)
Tina 5 months
Tina 1 week old
I'm glad it had a happy ending, alot of times when ducks are let go of after being taken from the wild it doesn't end so well. Glad this time it did.
big_smile.png

I didnt keep Tina locked up, every day she had contact with the lake . I would take her out 5 times a day to make sure she had contact with the place she was supposed to be. She would run all over the place catching butterflies. Tina knew her way around the place when she was released. I tried to make sure she spent most of her day outside.

I didnt keep Tina locked up, every day she had contact with the lake . I would take her out 5 times a day to make sure she had contact with the place she was supposed to be. She would run all over the place catching butterflies. Tina knew her way around the place when she was released. I tried to make sure she spent most of her day outside.
How is she doing now?

Back
Top Bottom