Someone smart told me to find what I love and it will never feel like work. So true.
Thats very true. Anything you truly love you shouldn’t need to force yourself.
(course sometimes your unmotivated, but my point is if your always forcing yourself to do a hobby/job you don’t really want to do it.)
This is exactly why I’m hoping to find something with animals.
I do not work ✌🏽 trying to find a summer job tho yippee
I hope you can find one!

I am an accountant/financial analysist for a local company in my town. I would like to be completely remote though and work from home. I don't know how people find jobs like this that are legit. I have applied here and there and they always seem to be scams.
I’m sorry you keep running into scams! :hugs hopefully you can find one that’s not!! I’m not really sure how. Maybe try Indeed????

That’s what I was thinking too. And we somewhat know the manager (uncle’s neighbor/friend) so he might be able to get me in maybe.
The nursery/feed store could be a great option then, especially since you know the manager. I really enjoyed the nursery (loved the plant discounts too hehe. Got some nice things for my chicken yard!!) The only reason I left the nursery was because I needed to start full time for my own business.

The nursery/feed store could be a great option then, especially since you know the manager. I really enjoyed the nursery (loved the plant discounts too hehe. Got some nice things for my chicken yard!!) The only reason I left the nursery was because I needed to start full time for my own business.
Yeah I think I’ll definitely look into it!

Back
Top Bottom