ShrekDawg

Chicken Fan Club President
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 18, 2008
SE Massachusetts
As the title says… where do you work!? You don’t have to say the exact company or anything like that… just the field/type is fine for anonymity sake. Or whatever you’d prefer. I just thought this might be an interesting thread. Especially since I’m trying to get ideas on where to work myself.

I thought about applying to the pet store, feed stores, and/or the movies but now I’m not sure. Now I’m thinking about maybe applying to a doggie daycare and/or boarding facility. It seems fun but possibly quite stressful so idk. Does anybody have experience with any of these types of places???? That would be great if you do but if not just say where/what you do for work.

Thanks!!!

I have worked in a tool and die shop (design) and a photo lab. My degree in photography helped a bit in the latter. No prior experience for the former; they trained me.

The tool and die job paid the best and was the most interesting. I met my hubby (of almost 34 years) and my best friends at the lab.

And now I'm retired. And love it. I garden and chicken full time. :)

I got married. That's my job.

That is a full time and a part time job!!! :D
I am partially being cheeky but basically I "retired" at 33 - deal with hubby has always been that if he remained reliably employed, I'd take care of everything else. Which is why I'm the one outside with a chainsaw when a tree goes down on the driveway. :p

Hubby was flaky when he was younger, but went back to school for a second degree and now he's your stereotypical tech worker.

Back when I was working for a paycheck, I mainly did accounting/data entry type stuff, and transitioned to web programmer/desktop publisher (self taught) before I decided I was done.

Back
Top Bottom