As the title says… where do you work!? You don’t have to say the exact company or anything like that… just the field/type is fine for anonymity sake. Or whatever you’d prefer. I just thought this might be an interesting thread. Especially since I’m trying to get ideas on where to work myself.

I thought about applying to the pet store, feed stores, and/or the movies but now I’m not sure. Now I’m thinking about maybe applying to a doggie daycare and/or boarding facility. It seems fun but possibly quite stressful so idk. Does anybody have experience with any of these types of places???? That would be great if you do but if not just say where/what you do for work.

Thanks!!!
Dawg, you know I've worked at both a pet store and a boarding facility/doggie daycare. As well as being a vet tech for a little bit. I loved working at the doggie daycare/boarding but I didn't get along with my coworkers. We were a caution dog facility, meaning we would board dogs that have bit before. Dogs that were known to be aggressive to both human and other dogs. Because of that, we weren't supposed to be alone with the dogs at all, no matter what. My coworker constantly would ditch me to go do other things, talk to other people, and I was left alone a lot. I couldn't get all the cleaning and other things done and run the daycare by myself. It got to the point where I simply didn't care if I got my work done. Any job can be either great or crappy, depending on who you work with. I'm a lunch lady now and while the kids stress me out, I love my coworkers, we get along great and teamwork really matters. As for the pet store, I'm not good at customer service(shocker, I know) but I loved working with the animals

Dawg, you know I've worked at both a pet store and a boarding facility/doggie daycare. As well as being a vet tech for a little bit. I loved working at the doggie daycare/boarding but I didn't get along with my coworkers. We were a caution dog facility, meaning we would board dogs that have bit before. Dogs that were known to be aggressive to both human and other dogs. Because of that, we weren't supposed to be alone with the dogs at all, no matter what. My coworker constantly would ditch me to go do other things, talk to other people, and I was left alone a lot. I couldn't get all the cleaning and other things done and run the daycare by myself. It got to the point where I simply didn't care if I got my work done. Any job can be either great or crappy, depending on who you work with. I'm a lunch lady now and while the kids stress me out, I love my coworkers, we get along great and teamwork really matters. As for the pet store, I'm not good at customer service(shocker, I know) but I loved working with the animals
This is really helpful, thanks!

I work whatever job I can get to pay for the booze

Everything else I just beat people out of

Been thinking about camming lately
Jimmy Fallon Good Job GIF

Back
Top Bottom