Where to buy Organic Chicken Feed?

I found another one in Arizona. This one is in Tucson...
They have Modesto starter, grower, scratch, lay pellets and lay crumble

OK Feed & Pet Supply

3701 East Fort Lowell Road
Tucson, AZ 85716-1759
(520) 325-0122

Scotts Valley Feed sell Black Rock organic chicken feed - crumbles and pellets.

Scotts Valley Feed
5470 Scotts Valley Drive
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
(831) 438-3194

Northern California or Central Coast California listing...

Address correction...now it is right!

Last edited:
Thanks SC_Hugh and Beckyhsinglsc! I added the Santa Cruz and Tucsan listings to the organic feed list.

I really appreciate all the listings for the feed stores. Please keep sending them to me. Thanks!

Quote:
Oppps, I copied that off the internet and it is wrong!!!

Change the city to: Scotts Valley, CA (very close to Santa Cruz, but not in SC).

Thanks,

--Hugh

Quote:
Oppps, I copied that off the internet and it is wrong!!!

Change the city to: Scotts Valley, CA (very close to Santa Cruz, but not in SC).

Thanks,

--Hugh

Okay, I fixed it on the page, too. Thanks for the update.

Quote:
I don't have any feed store listings or suppliers for that area yet. My only suggestion would be to check into Countryside Natural. They have regional resellers and there is one that is almost in South Florida. Here is the contact info:

Countryside Naturals Resellers
http://www.countrysidenatural.com/pages.php?pageid=18

Mary Graham
352-636-3821
Orlando/Ocala Area

Have you asked if your local feed store can special order some? If they carry Purina Feeds, you might be able to get Organic Pride brand on the same shipment. If you later find a feed store that keeps an organic feed in stock, could you let me know?! I would also be curious if this reseller works out okay. Thanks.

Just wanted to add that Amherst Farmers Supply now carries both Green Mountain and Blue Seal.

Amherst Farmers Supply
320 So. Pleasant St.
Amherst, MA 01002
413-253-3436

Quote:
Thanks! I made the update on their listing to show they carry both Green Mountain and Blue Seal.

Out of curiosity, how much does Organic feed cost on the East Coast? There are so many more mills and stores listed in New England, I was wondering if it is any cheaper than our standard $25 to $29 for #50 bag here in SoCal. Are some brands less expensive than others?

Back
Top Bottom