Where to buy Organic Chicken Feed?

I use Bar Ale Feeds since they now produce an organic line of poultry feeds. I was using Modesto Milling for awhile but the birds got to the point where they wouldn't eat it. They eat the Organic High Energy Mini Pellets by Bar Ale with little waste. King Feeds is another finally producing an organic line of feeds that my birds will eat.

Last edited:
Milan Center Feed & Grain, New Haven, Indiana - We carry Nature's Grown Organics - Starter, Grower and Layer

www.mcfeeds.com
Find us on Facebook - MCFeeds

Last edited:
If anyone knows how I can get a decent price on organic feed in Michigan let me know. I would love if we had a co-op for buying in bulk. Contact me: faithlocket-at-yahoo-dot-com

Please add Trinity Haymarket to your list of feed stores in DALLAS, TEXAS that carry Organic Chicken feed. We are a small independent feed store that not only sells Organic but also have Non-Gmo feeds, waterers, feeders and other poultry supplies. Our website is www.trinityhaymarket.com and we have a facebook page Trinity Haymarket LLC. We are located at 1715 Market Center Blvd. Dallas, TX 75207 Thanks, Fred Owen Co-Owner of Trinity Haymarket

Phone number for Trinity Haymarket is 214-202-2163 and address is 1715 Mkt Center Blvd. Dallas, 75207

Back
Top Bottom