Where to buy Organic Chicken Feed?

For those in the Florence, KY area, there is now an Azure Standard drop once a month. They carry organic chicken feed along with many other organic products. PM me for details. I would love to get enough of us together to possibly work out a volume discount.

@pdirt
@realsis

Neither myself nor the birds liked the organic feed from costco. Very sandy feed material only 40# bag. Its less than a half dollar # in savings minus the time going, parking, shoping, waiting in line time checkout and dealing with the heard.
It is not worth it. Support your local feed supply store and local feed producers.
Costco is also a place of little options. Some good buys from time to time. Local costco has hemp oil and seeds at a pretty good price.

I am in Putnam County in West Virginia, zip 25168, and we have a dealer for Hiland Naturals. They offer non-gmo, organic and soy-free feeds. This dealer only keeps non-gmo in stock but will get whatever customers are interested in with each shipment.

Phoenix Organic Wholesale Buyers' Club (www.phoenixorganicfeed.com) sells organic soy free feed in both Tucson and Phoenix Arizona. They can ship if you are able to order a whole pallet. Sometimes they can keep their pricing the same as listed on their website if you aren't too far away from Arizona.

LAYER FEED:
$0.52 per lb for USDA certified organic soy free, corn free, canola free chicken layer feed 16% protein. (See ingredients here)

They also carry organic soy free hog feed and many other great products too.

My local feed store no longer carries NatureSmart Organic poultry feed. They stated that the manufacturer discontinued it. Has this product been discontinued?? This is our favorite feed! We are in North Texas. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good organic layer crumble (DFW area)?

I'm not sure if Ranch Way Feeds in Fort Collins, CO was mentioned? Did a thread search and couldn't find it. They carry organic chick starter, layer, and scratch, apparently.

Horseman's Supply in Albuquerque, New Mexico at 8812 2nd St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114 carries Ranch Way Feeds. They have organic feeds including a no soy no corn layer feed.

Does anyone know whether that farm in Brown City MI is still selling organic chicken feed? Really need to know! Can't afford it elsewhere anymore.
sad.png
Please and Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom