Where to find quail egss in fort worth texas

Discussion in 'Quail' started by quailboy02, Sep 23, 2013.

1. quailboy02

quailboy02 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 23, 2013
    Need help finding more quail and chicken eggs just hatched 2 in a diy incubator a couple days ago and they are healthy now I am hooked and need to know where I can find eggs locally

2. beakmaster

beakmaster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2013
    Panama City, Florida
    Try craigslist. If that doesn't work try checking the local farmers market or flea markets. It all else fails you can buy them on ebay or someone from this website and have them shipped to you. Ebay has a large selection and I have purchased eggs through that site 4 times with no issues. What type are you interested in? I have Texas A&M quails right now and am currently engaged in trading and selling through other BYC members right now. If you are interested in A&Ms, I would be willing to sell you some but it will be a week or so before I have any that are not already committed to someone else.

3. quailboy02

Sep 23, 2013
    ok thanks also are you selling the eggs for the a&m

4. beakmaster

beakmaster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2013
    Panama City, Florida
    Sometimes I trade, sometimes I sell them. How many do you want?

5. quailboy02

Sep 23, 2013
    1 dozen

6. FinaC

FinaC Out Of The Brooder

Oct 3, 2013
    DFW Area, Texas
    Hi quailboy02,

Did you ever find a local source for eggs? I'm in Mansfield and I have Coturnix quail. I just set my very first batch in the incubator last night so we'll see how fertile they are.

7. quailboy02

Sep 23, 2013
    incubator is full now sorry but I am looking for specific breeds of chicken eggs

8. FinaC

FinaC Out Of The Brooder

Oct 3, 2013
    DFW Area, Texas
    No problem. I haven't started trying to hatch chickens yet...waiting for my pullets to lay and I think I got lucky and may have one rooster in the last batch of chicks I got. Good luck with your hatch!

9. quailboy02

Sep 23, 2013
    ok thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by