Where to get new ducks

Weareduckowners

Hatching
Nov 28, 2020
Hey everybody,
So unfortunately a fox got one of our ducks, and now we only have one. I have spent the last few days updating their coop and making sure nothing like that could happen again, but I still need help with getting another duck as I know keeping one duck is cruel. I was hoping I could get some help from the community here on what our next steps should be or where to find another duck in the approaching winter time.
Thanks.

Hey everybody,
So unfortunately a fox got one of our ducks, and now we only have one. I have spent the last few days updating their coop and making sure nothing like that could happen again, but I still need help with getting another duck as I know keeping one duck is cruel. I was hoping I could get some help from the community here on what our next steps should be or where to find another duck in the approaching winter time.
Thanks.
welcome2.jpg

can you post a picture? if he is i recommend another drake, that way you avoid fighting over hens, overmating, and the egg issues hens have
Yeah we were thinking about getting another male as well. Eggs would be cool, but we need to do what is best for the ducks.

Attachments

• IMG_2097.jpeg
    IMG_2097.jpeg
    645.9 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom