Where to order chicks?: Hoover Hatchery Vs. Ideal Poultry?

DesertGrrl

Songster
Sep 24, 2020
Arizona
Any experiences with these hatcheries?
Which hatchery has healthy chicks that will survive and thrive after the shipment to Arizona?
I'm planning on ordering 6 chicks in the near future to add to my "flock" of two older chicks.

Which hatchery has healthy chicks that will survive and thrive after the shipment to Arizona?
I'm planning on ordering 6 chicks in the near future to add to my "flock" of two older chicks.
Maybe try hatching your own flock. It is such a beautiful thing to watch your own eggs hatching before your eyes. And for you to be the first sight the chicks see, make it even more of a blessing.

Maybe try hatching your own flock. It is such a beautiful thing to watch your own eggs hatching before your eyes. And for you to be the first sight the chicks see, make it even more of a blessing.
That is so true. So rewarding to have your own little ones out of the eggs.
Here’s a video on our first hatching at home. The whole family was around watching.

I have two 4 week old pullets currently and just want 6 more pullets.
Just for eggs.

I used the cheapest incubator. I only wanted 2 chicks since I don't have a yard.

Attachments

• 20201016_211915.jpg
    20201016_211915.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom