where too buy call ducks?

charliehorse13

Chirping
Jun 17, 2022
hello everyone!! ☺️ This spring, I plan on buying a flock of 6 ducklings and I wanted two of my ducks to be call ducks. I was wondering where would be the best place to buy Call ducks since no where near me sells them.

hello everyone!! ☺️ This spring, I plan on buying a flock of 6 ducklings and I wanted two of my ducks to be call ducks. I was wondering where would be the best place to buy Call ducks since no where near me sells them.
I'm not too sure, but I suppose it depends on how old you'd want them?

You could look for hatcheries that have call ducklings.
Or you could look on Craigslist, have a look around online for anyone selling them.
If all else fails, you may be able to purchase fertile eggs, if you have an incubator. But be aware that calls sometimes need help hatching

I'm not too sure, but I suppose it depends on how old you'd want them?

You could look for hatcheries that have call ducklings.
Or you could look on Craigslist, have a look around online for anyone selling them.
If all else fails, you may be able to purchase fertile eggs, if you have an incubator. But be aware that calls sometimes need help hatching
Thank you

I found mine luckily by a man that I was able to trade my big ducks to for them from Craigslist. Make sure though that you don't get full size drakes and put them in with the Calls if they happen to be females. That might harm them by the weight of the bigger Drake. It seems fine to have small drakes and big hens but not vice versa is what I have read. Mine are with my bigger Mallard/Rouen Drake but he is not that big and has never offered to hurt them. Good luck with your ducklings.

Back
Top Bottom