wheres my chickies?!

bagendhens

Songster
10 Years
Mar 29, 2009
Outside the Boundries
so last week my order from healthy chicks and more shipped on wednesday, and arrived thursday...

this week my new batch of chickies shipped wednesday...but did NOT arrive this morning.

ive been up since 4am sooo excited...
nothing...
so at 5am i called (i didnt managed to get in there yesterday to let them know they were comming in...) he took my number...

then at 7am i got a call they had my chicks, but itll be 8am before i can go pick them up...
ok so i wait till 8 and head on down there...

NOT my chicks...
they had a big box (certainly not the 10 ive been waiting on) completly different adress, different number...

do they NOT look at the box...
its not like im the only person in town that orders chickens...
so now i wait...

im a little confused though...
not sure how the post office can get a shipment the next day one week...and the next on the exact same route they take 48 hours to arrive...not the hatcheries fault (as long as they shipped them the date they claimed to...) but still, GAH!

so i emailed the hatchery and let them know they hadnt arrived this morning and due to them arriving overnight last week i wanted to confirmed they shipped out as schedualed...
grr, now it means im going to be up and down all night tonight too in anticipation.

I would guess that there is a lot more mail going through the system right now with tax day coming. This may affect how fast they can process other mail.

I know I got eggs shipped priority from another BYC member, the first two times it took them two days, but the next time they were here over night.

I had runner ducks from Ideal I was supposed to get delivered to the feed store this week. They were to ship on Monday, but the feed store didn't advise me my ducks weren't included in the order until today. Again, my guess is they may be behind on some of their orders for the "rarer' poultry

Back
Top Bottom